Monday, February 28, 2011

BFA Rescheduled!

The BFA is officially rescheduled for May 17-30, 2011. It will not be the original plan with illustrations based on poems. Instead, I have been working for the last couple months on the illustrations for "You Are Awesome, Little Possum" by Rick Walton & Kristyn Crow geared for children with Type 1 Diabetes (this book is part of the HOPE Project.) The illustrations are different from what I would normally do since the book is geared toward children around the age of five, so I made my style much more simplified. My show will go up along with Karen Sorenson's, a dear friend of mine. The shows will be separate in style and ideas, but opening night will be together.

Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Karen R. Sorenson said...

...and I am extremely excited to have a show with you too! However, now I really have to work hard- don't want everyone just at your show ;)